Monday, January 18, 2010

Warm Hearts

Finally got another mini album done for my etsy shop.  I've been trying all last week but it was hard to get some uninterrupted time to finish a whole project.  Today being a holiday however, with no school (ie. no mommy taxi duties) I had time to play.  I worked on a cute heart shapes mini in pinks and browns.  I just love that combination it always reminds me of raspberry filled chocolate! I had so much fun making this one, It all started with the stacked flowers that I made by punching flowers from the papers and curling and folding the petals.  I then put a little brad in the center to hold all the layers together.  I was inspired by Laura's tutorial. I simplified the process a little by omitting the starch and the glue.  Since I used card stock weight paper the flower held their shape nicely.  I also made a few flowers with prima petals and those fabulous big jewel brads from Recollections. (love those) I added some bling and some stamped images.  I also included a cute pocket envelope I learned how to make from Dawn.
Here's a peek at the cover, for more photos check here.



Find more photos like this on Life on the {Scrap}beach

1 comment:

kitsNbits said...

the album turned out soooo cute!!