Friday, February 27, 2009

TGIF

happy happy spring colors
because all the news lately is just so gloomy!
Can't believe it's Friday already! The last two weeks have just flown by!
Spent a lot of time researching Air Conditioners since ours finally died and living in the south, the AC is as essential as a furnace is up north.  Fortunately we've been having an unusually cool winter and haven't really been missing the AC. 
Now I'm looking ahead to Spring, and new opportunities and venues for my work.
Been working on more mini books for etsy and a local shop that wants to carry my scrapbooks (more info on that coming soon) as well as developing some classes to teach.  So much to do so little time! And just look at the mess on my desk! 
This is just a small corner (the rest of it is even worse!)
Hope I can get it all done between all the driving I do for kids.  Speaking of the kids I'm freaking out that the school board is considering going to a 4 day a week schedule, to save money (on utilities!) Not so sure that's such a great idea... all that extra free time to play video games and watch TV.  They would love it I'm sure!   

No comments: