Tuesday, August 31, 2010

On the Boardwalk

The last days of summer are fading fast, with the kids already back at school.  But I'm not ready to let go of summer just yet.  I got this great paper from Graphic 45 called On the Boardwalk that's full of nostalgic images of beach and boardwalk and fun by the sea, so naturally I had to make a mini album!  I spent the weekend putting this one together, and while it's not quite finished yet, I just had to put up a sneak peek!
I made it in my favorite paper bag format with a chipboard covers and a canvas binding.  On the cover I used images from the papers, dimensional title stickers from Jolee's, a transparency (mariner's compass) and some flowers that were dipped in melted UTEE.   I'll have more pictures up as soon as I can get it finished.

No comments: