Thursday, October 27, 2011

Zoology a la PaperPhenomenon

If you haven't seen Kathy from Paper Phenomenon's Ustream classes you are missing out.  She creates fantastic scrapbook albums with lots of interactive elements an room for tons of photos.  When I saw her Zoo Book, I just had to make one for myself.  I added a couple of my own little elements, but the main design and construction of the book is all Kathy. I just want say thanks Kathy, you ROCK!
Paper collection is Zoology from BoBunny
Love those corners with eyelets!

Glossy Accents on the Lizard 
Charm is Tim Hotlz fragment with chipboard circle from the Zoology collection

Leaves are cricut from Life's a Beach cut from dark green cardstock and painted with Twinkle H20s





bead and hemp detail on the edge of flap




No comments: