Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hello 2012!

I've got a lovely new mini to share....
A flower shape chipboard mini with a pretty painted wood butterfly on the cover and stamped butterflies inside.

See more photos here

I'm also working on some personal projects this year including Twelve with Stacy Julian and Project Life.  My approach to Project Life is simply to take more photos every week, take note of everyday little things and with a focus on favorite moment of the week and points of gratitude.  I decided to embark on this particular project because my kids are already teens, they are growing towards adulthood so fast and I feel like my little ones are slipping away, I want to savor every moment for as long as I can in a vain effort to slow the relentless passage of time.  I will be posting my progress of Project Life as well as some comments on my planning and process. Stay tuned!

No comments: