Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Project Life

Here's a little peak of the title page for my Project Life 2012  Album. It's still laying on my work table all in pieces just waiting for the page protectors that I ordered to arrive.  I decide to use paper from my stash to create all date and journalling cards, instead of purchasing a kit because I've got lots to work with and I wanted to see if I like this approach enough to do it for a whole year.



I have all the photos for week 1 printed and ready to go, all the journal cards too, Week 2 is ready all I have to do is print my photos and I have notes for the journalling.  
We are now in week three and I have a few comments to share about my process.  I have decided to have my photos printed every couple of weeks or maybe just once a month since I don't want print them at home and I don't want to run to the Target every week.  On Sundays, I plan out which pictures from the previous week to use and where they will go. I use a sketch on the worksheet I created to keep me organized. I also use the worksheet to jot down notes and observations throughout the week. 
So far so good, I just have to remember to take pictures everyday and upload them from my camera and phone at the end of every week. 



I also spent a little time this week creating journalling card to print and use throughout the year. 


No comments: